So I even had to learn what a bobbin was. Having no idea I read many websites. All I needed was a simple explanation so I created my own simple summary.
After purchasing my machine, I needed to work out how to thread the machine. I found instructions, well awful because they assume that you know the language. The language is the most challenging part of learning to sew. I found the videos hard to zoom in on. So here are five simple steps that I have discovered.
1. Line your bobbin up. I had trouble with the thread. A tip that I read was make sure that your bobbin and it’s case kiss.
2. Place your bobbin in the case.
3. Grab the thread. Thread it into the small slot.
4. Drag the thread across and into the larger slot. You will hear a click.
5. Load the bobbin into the machine.